Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions are attached to and form part of the agreement between Crewrecruit.com and their members.
Crewrecruit.com provides its service subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Any changes or additions to these Terms and Conditions must be agreed in writing by Crewrecruit.com
The trading name "Crewrecruit", the internet address "crewrecruit.co.uk, and crewrecruit.com " are the intellectual property of Crewrecruit and may not be used, copied or reproduced in any form without the specific permission of Crewrecruit.
Crewrecruit has no connection whatsoever with any other trading name or web site address which may appear similar in layout or name.
Applicants must note:
- Crewrecruit.com is an introductory crewing agency only and therefore cannot warrant the accuracy of the information given by the applicants filling out and completing Crewrecruit’s registration forms.
- Members must satisfy themselves of the appropriateness suitability and safety of any boat which they intend to spend time on.
- Crewrecruit cannot take responsibility for any accident, injury, loss or damage caused by a result of an introduction.
- Crewrecruit membership is available worldwide using Crewrecruit’s website. Crew membership is offered and will be accepted by completing a registration form and paying all current fees subject to VAT at the prevailing rate of the United Kingdom. Membership entitles you to receive details of yachts via your external email given on the registration form or internal Crewrecruit email account. Anyone registering with Crewrecruit under the age of 18 must provide Parental/Guardian consent.
- Any level of crew may use Crewrecruit subject to acceptance by boat owners. Crewrecruit.com cannot accept any liability for non-acceptance by boat owners. Crew members are restricted to use of four details of boats per day and can only request details during the continuance or subsistence of their membership period.
- By registering with Crewrecruit.com you authorise Crewrecruit to circulate your personal details only to other registered members. If for any reason you do not want your details circulated please email: email@example.com immediately.
Crew/Boat owner members, agree not to use Crewrecruit.com to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available:
- any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing material.
- content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
- unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materialsany material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware.
- interfere with or disrupt the service or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service.
- Crewrecruit.com reserves the right to remove anyone’s listing from the website.
- Members of Crewrecruit are specifically prohibited from developing, establishing, operating or owning any yacht crew agency or similar business to that of Crewrecruit in any capacity or assisting any other individual or corporate body in any such way at any time.
Security of Information
Information on boats, boat owners or crew members received from Crewrecruit.com, should not be passed on to any other person under any circumstances. Any breach of these requirements would result in immediate termination of membership and possible legal action.
Crewrecruit is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998
Jurisdiction and changes
These Terms and Conditions maybe modified at any time by Crewrecruit.com and your use of service will be conditioned upon the then-current terms and conditions in force at the time of use.